- Deadline for abstract submissions:
- Notice of results to the authors:
Call for Abstracts
Organizing Committee invite all professionals to participate in the Congress submiting abstracts. All papers will be evaluated and selected by the Scientific Committee. Final decision of the Scientific Committee will be notified by email to authors.
All abstracts must be written in ENGLISH or SPANISH.
Exist two types of presentations: Oral and Poster. On submission authors must select their preferred presentation type. However, the final decision will be assigned by the Scientific Committee, taking in account the content ad availability of the sessions.
On submission select the topic that best suits your abstract:
- GENETIC RESOURCES / NURSERY MANAGEMENT
- PESTS AND DISEASES
- CULTURE MANAGEMENT AND TECHNIQUES
- POST HARVEST / PROCESSING
- HUMAN HEALTH AND NUTRITION
- Abstracts must be written in English or Spanish.
- If it is possible, use this structure: Background or Introduction, Material and methods, Results and Conclusions.
- Initial and Surname of all authors must appear in the abstract. For each author indicate Institutions and/or Organizations, city and country, but not include full address.
- Maximum length of abstract: 400 words.
- Final decision of the Scientific Committee will be notificed by email to the Authors.
- If your abstract is accepted, it is compulsory that presenting author is registered in the Congress before 20 June 2015, to ensure that your abstract will be listed in the final programme.
PRESENTATION TYPES DESCRIPTION
– Authors of oral presentations will have a maximum of 10 minutes to present your paper. At the end of the session 5 minutes will be added for questions and discussion.
– We recomend to use PowerPoint.
– Allocate the top of the poster for the Title and Authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
– The text, illustrations, etc should be bold enough to be read from a distance of one meter, so we recomend write title of the poster in font size 50, and the rest of the text use font size 25. Presenting author must be underlined.
– Poster Measures: 90 cm x 120 cm